- Review search documents provided by Abstractor to ensure all required documents are received
- Review search package to ensure the searcher went back the appropriate timeframe for the product that was ordered
- Type information from search into ResWare including items such as: effective date, requirements, exceptions, tax information, underwriter fees, Client specific fees legal description etc.
- Review and determine insurability options for title defects for foreclosure and issues.
- If additional information is required, partner with vendor manager to obtain from searcher
- Generate commitment or property report
- Complete Closing Protection Letter, if applicable
- Complete grade sheet, if applicable
- Send completed commitment to Client
- Manage to assigned daily metric provided by the Manager of Title Operations
- Focus on quality, and reduce errors to less than 5% of work produced
- Arrive at work on or before your scheduled start time
- Work towards assigned goals that are set by the Manager of Title Operations
- Review client requests for updated loan amounts, change in commitment tab, and confirm fees
- Review updated search package, and remove/clear items from the commitment
- Deliver updated commitment to the Client
Exchanges non-routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate requiring good oral and written communication skills.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Two years college or equivalent work experience
Sitting in a normal seated position for extended periods of time.
Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction
Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hand(s), for example, using a keyboard.
Communication skills using the spoken word.
Ability to see within normal parameters.
Ability to hear within normal range.
Ability to move about.
*Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
*This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as assigned.